Save on admission to the top San Francisco attractions
- Delight in the boisterous barking of the Pier 39 sea lions as they greet you.
- Sail underneath the majestic Golden Gate Bridge and around mysterious Alcatraz Island.
- Enjoy unobstructed views of the San Francisco skyline.
- Move about the boat; there's indoor and outdoor seating.
- Discover points of interest about local landmarks as you sail by from the expert narration included on each cruise.
BLUE & GOLD FLEET SAN FRANCISCO BAY CRUISE
San Francisco, CA 94133
West of the marina at Beach Street and the Embarcadero, 2 blocks east of Fisherman's Wharf
Escape From the Rock Cruise: Upgrade to the Escape From the Rock Cruise, a 1-1/2 hour bay cruise with narration and special effects that circles Alcatraz. Kids (5-11) receive one complimentary pair of 5x magnification Blue & Gold Fleet souvenir binoculars with the upgrade. Upgrade cost for CityPASS guests: $5.
Advice for Visitors
- See the world famous PIER 39 sea lions seasonally on K-Dock.
- It can be windy and cool on San Francisco Bay; bring a jacket with a hood.
- Blue & Gold Fleet has retired the original RocketBoat in anticipation of a new and improved RocketBoat in 2020. RocketBoat will not be available for the 2019 season, but additional Bay Cruises have been added to the Blue & Gold Fleet schedule for 2019 to ensure availability for all passengers.
- For everything you need to know to plan your visit, click here.
- Dining: Full-service snack bar (cash only)
Best time to visit: Morning and late afternoon cruises are least-crowded.
Accessibility: All boats are wheelchair accessible on the first deck.
Parking/Transportation: Click here for information on parking, transportation and directions.